No more back to school?

27 August 2019

The Edinburgh Fringe is over for another year and as September rolls around again this will be the first time that I'm not going back to school. Before uni finished I was so scared I'd have the fear about not going back and having to grow up but so far so good it seems. I'm working away in ALC as usual and working on planning and creating better content for the months ahead. 

I've lost track of how many times I've been asked what I'm doing next but I've finally decided to head home to the emerald isle come January to save up for a big move. Leaving Edinburgh and my friends that I've lived with for over 4 years now will be a double blow but it's gotta be done.  I can't believe I'm saying this but I will be glad to see September, I was drunk for 90% of August and hungover the other 10% so a serious detox is needed - whether or not a serious detox will actually happen is another story. 

I hope you all had a fab summer & are looking forward to